After enjoying incredible success in the polish gym mid-market in recent years,Aleksander Wilewski smore
For a number of years, the CCC retailer in Poland has been under different ownership to the CCC franmore
With the sport goods market in Poland growing, Martes Sport has now welcomed its first Junior storemore
A Japanese Manufacturer of Quality Eyewear and Accessories Searches for Distributors in Central Europe.
A producer of eyewear and accessories from Japan is seeking distributor partners and agents to repremore
In the most recent survey by CeSport of the Sporting goods industry in Central Europe ( CE ) and Cenmore
Partner search for the Sports industry in Central Europe"
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia2013-11-26 source http://www.pks.rs
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia is independent, modern and responsible non-budget institution, the national association of all Serbian businesses which its tradition, experience, knowledge and expertise put in the best interest of its members and the economy of Serbia. To establish Serbia as a country recognizable by its investment potential, market economy and open borders, a country prepared to be competitively integrated into the European mainstream, represents our fundamental interest.
A century and a half long tradition of the chamber system of Serbia and widely spread chamber network encompassing sixteen Regional Chamber of Commerce, two Provincial Chambers, Belgrade Chamber of Commerce and Industry and nine representative offices abroad are the guarantee for the effective application of all mechanisms of support to the economy and the business community.
We were and will be in the future the reliable partner and support to your business, through:
• Representing the interests of members in front of the state authorities and institutions
• Carrying out the public powers by the issuance of various documents
• Improvement of the international economic relations
• Promotion of the economy both in the country and abroad
• Providing business information
• Providing consulting services
• Providing business training
• Fostering good business practices and business ethics
• Courts and Court of Arbitration at the CCIS