Are you looking to develop your sports brand in Central Europe, do you want to locate opportunimore
Held between the 25th and 27th May, the Men’s Water Polo Champions League is a frequent event in tmore
Although a short history, TerraE Holding GmbH i.G. has revealed plans for a brand new factory producmore
In recent times, there has been major concerns for the overproduction of fruit and it even led to amore
Partner search for the Sports industry in Central Europe"
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia2013-11-26 source http://www.pks.rs
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia is independent, modern and responsible non-budget institution, the national association of all Serbian businesses which its tradition, experience, knowledge and expertise put in the best interest of its members and the economy of Serbia. To establish Serbia as a country recognizable by its investment potential, market economy and open borders, a country prepared to be competitively integrated into the European mainstream, represents our fundamental interest.
A century and a half long tradition of the chamber system of Serbia and widely spread chamber network encompassing sixteen Regional Chamber of Commerce, two Provincial Chambers, Belgrade Chamber of Commerce and Industry and nine representative offices abroad are the guarantee for the effective application of all mechanisms of support to the economy and the business community.
We were and will be in the future the reliable partner and support to your business, through:
• Representing the interests of members in front of the state authorities and institutions
• Carrying out the public powers by the issuance of various documents
• Improvement of the international economic relations
• Promotion of the economy both in the country and abroad
• Providing business information
• Providing consulting services
• Providing business training
• Fostering good business practices and business ethics
• Courts and Court of Arbitration at the CCIS